Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salon of Kingdom of Hungary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leutold

Leutold

Numero di messaggi : 6

Salon of Kingdom of Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Marquis Leutold d'Calme arrives at the castle with his carriage. The carter opens the door, and the count gets out. The servants accompany him into the conference hall. He enters through the door, he nods, and says:

- I welcome you. I'm Marquis Leutold d'Calme, Royal Foreign Agent of Kingdom of Hungarian-Croatian; responsible for Kingdom of Hungary's Foreign Chancellor; Economic Chamberlain of Kingdom of Hungary; Deacon of St. Paul's Parish of Esztergom; Archbishop's Secretary of Esztergom. This is a very great honor to I be here. Thanks. -
Back to top Go down
Aureo

Numero di messaggi : 456

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 pm

When Roberto knew that the ambassador from Hungary was here,
He went to the Porta della Carta.

-Nice to meet you, I'm Roberto Aureo di Sanseverino, Secretary of Chancery.
Welcome to Venice and welcome to Palazzo Ducale

He smiled

-Your Excellence, I'm here to ask you to give us Your credentials, You'll have the keys as soon as possible...

Back to top Go down
Leutold

Leutold

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 am

Marquis Leutold d'Calme looks at Sir Aureo, and asks: - What informations do you think? -
Back to top Go down
carcarodon
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 532

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 pm

No problem sir, you are welcome in Venice.

Our Chamberlain will arrive to give to you keys of your office...

I'm Jacopo Foscari detto il Carcarodon, Consul for Balkans and i'm pleased to meet you.

We hope to have a good and long friendship.
Back to top Go down
Aureo

Numero di messaggi : 456

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Roberto said:

-Excellence, Is possible to see a document signed from your Prince, that it attests who you are?
Back to top Go down
Leutold

Leutold

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:19 am

Leutold sternly looks at Aureo and he says: - Lady Kiakornell invited me here. I accepted the invitation, I arrived. Who am I? Find out! - Then Leutold turns to Sir Carcarodon. - Nice to meet you! I wish successful work to us! -

Last edited by Leutold on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thay

Numero di messaggi : 599

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:22 am

Excellency, let me introduce myself, I'm Elisabetta Taddea della Scala, Baroness of Schio and Great Chamberlain of Venice, please follow me in your offices, and sorry us for the mistake, we had any problems with unrecognized diplomats.
Back to top Go down
Leutold

Leutold

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 am

Leutold kiss the hand of Lady. - The problem is forgotten. Thank you for your kindness! I hope, I see alone my office among Hungarians. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salon of Kingdom of Hungary   Salon of Kingdom of Hungary Empty

Back to top Go down

Salon of Kingdom of Hungary
Page 1 of 1