Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania

Go down 
+2
Nicuz
Arlindxhakoli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlindxhakoli

Arlindxhakoli

Numero di messaggi : 3

Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Empty
PostSubject: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 pm

ArlindXhakoli arrived in Palaco Ducale.

Hi guardian,I am Arlindxhakoli ambassador of Venecia.
I came here to represend my kingdom.I'd like to met youre chamberlain.
Can you tell him about the coming of Arlindxhakoli

The Guardian stars running into his Chamberlain office to tell him about Arlindxhakoli.
Back to top Go down
Nicuz

Numero di messaggi : 1308

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

The Chamberlain was told some arrival of the ambassador of the kingdom of Albania and he immediately went to welcome him.

"Excellence, is a pleasure and a honor to receive you to Palazzo Ducale to Venice, Im Ludovico I Della Scala "Nicuz" Count of Feltre and Baron of Sona Great Chamberlain of Venice. I am certain that the relationships among our two kingdoms will be positive and always good
Follow me from this part near your office."

and so saying the guest accompanied along the stairway of Palace.
Back to top Go down
Arlindxhakoli

Arlindxhakoli

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 pm

It's a big pleasure. for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Leka_Dukagjini

Leka_Dukagjini

Numero di messaggi : 21

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Leka Dukagjini enter the hall with fury.
Asked the guards we're is hie Excellency?
He says with nervous to guard that he want to tell his Excellency.

I see that you welcomed as ambassador ArlindXhakoli, without asking the seals and my sign that I named her as ambassador!
We're are those things shown to you my dear Chamberlain?
And I see that I don't have anymore access to my office, you give to his!

I want my office back and ArlindXhakoli to be banned from this court immediatly.

Leka Dukagjini
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Albanian Kingdom
Count of Sarda
Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Lukreziarcopia2yf5 Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Lekaamarelo
Back to top Go down
Arlindxhakoli

Arlindxhakoli

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm sorry Leka_Dukagjini but u aren't anymore minister of foreign affairs.Spiro is.
And he appointed me Ambassador of Venezia,if u think i'm lieing please contact with Spiro.
Back to top Go down
Nicuz

Numero di messaggi : 1308

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 pm

The Count was told some arrival of the Count to the Porta della Carta, raged for not being in possession of his office anymore.

It hastened to reach him and to clarify the misunderstanding.

"Excellent Count, apologizes me for the lightness with which in a so delicate moment for the Kindom of Albania I have not asked for great details to Sir Arlindxhakoli. The letter privately sent me from Sir Spiro and the presentation directly had by the Doge of Venice towards Sir Arlindxhakoli.they seemed me enough.
Considering that they are not seen it and that the situation in Albania is not clear until the situation it won't be clear I remove the access from the rooms to everybody.
In the moment in which me the letter of the prince of Albania will bring him with the seals we will see who the ambassador is named for Venice."
Back to top Go down
Leka_Dukagjini

Leka_Dukagjini

Numero di messaggi : 21

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

Ok I have to do now with Spiro and Arlindxhakoli! Evil or Very Mad

For anything to do with diplomatic cases you can tell your ambassador Carcarodon to write at his office in Albania!
Back to top Go down
Oxo

Numero di messaggi : 1

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 am

Un saluto a tutta la truppa diplomatica!
Mi chiamo Oxo! Sono il nuovo ambasciatore appena eletto dal ministero degli esteri e più precisamente dal Ministro Spiro Topia ,approvato sia da sua magnificenza il Principe d'Albania GentiTrimi.
Richiedo per tanto che mi sia dato l'accesso al mio ufficio e tutti gli altri presunti membri del corpo diplomatico albanese ,privati da tale privilegiò.
Cordiali saluti,
Oxo

I rispettivi sigilli del ministero e mio:
Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Oxminis
Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Sigillo
Back to top Go down
mary_theblack

Numero di messaggi : 4

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Con la benedizione del neo eletto Principe del Regno d'Arberia Leka_Dukagjini io Lukrezia Augusta (conosciuta in questo forum come Mary_theBlack) mi presento davanti al Gran Ciambellano della Serenissima in qualita di nuovo Ministro dei esteri e Secretario di Stato del Regno d'Arberia.
Sotto volere del Principe saro io stessa e prende cura delle relazioni diplomatiche dei due regni, per tanto chiederei la possibilita accedere al mio ufficio diplomatico.

Saluti
Lukrezia Augusta Zaharia Engjelli
Duchessa di Zadrima
Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Lukreziarcopia2yf5
Back to top Go down
Waltraute

Waltraute

Numero di messaggi : 270

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 am

Benvenuta Duchessa , avviserò il Segretario del suo arrivo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania    Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrivo dell Ambasciatore del regnio d"Albania
Page 1 of 1