Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Kingdom of Poland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miladymer

Numero di messaggi : 1

Hello from Kingdom of Poland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Kingdom of Poland   Hello from Kingdom of Poland EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Hello to everyone

I am a Liaison Officer (Ambassadress to be precise) of Knights Hospitallers. We are holding the right of representing interest of our organisation and Kingdom of Poland, too. I am looking forward to create friendly relationship with Republic of Venice (please correct me if got name of your kingdom wrong; my Italian is very, very poor).

I got hold of your forum address from Thay - the ambassadress of Venice. As an ambassadress of Knights of Hospitallers of Kingdom of Poland, I am looking forward to create relationship between our kingdoms, exchange information’s and perhaps (in the future) our unique goods.

Please let me know if you have any questions about either Kingdom of Poland or our organisation, Knights Hospitallers. You can find and talk to us here: http://www.joannici.rk.nets.pl/index.php (the embassy will be open for you tomorrow; that is 24th September).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards
Miladymer
Liaison Officer (Ambassadress) of Knights Hospitallers from Kingdom of Poland.
Back to top Go down
Thay

Numero di messaggi : 599

Hello from Kingdom of Poland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Kingdom of Poland   Hello from Kingdom of Poland EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi Miladymer,

Welcome to Venice and to Palazzo Ducale.
Messer Nicuz, the Ciambelain, will show you, our office, soon.

A soon

Thay
Back to top Go down

Hello from Kingdom of Poland
Page 1 of 1