Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varda

Numero di messaggi : 6

Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda   Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 am

E 'stato un tardo pomeriggio, quando Vercingetoriks e Varda arrivati davanti ai cancelli del maestoso Palazzo Ducale. Ambasciatore Melpomena era già nel palazzo. Essi si presentarono alla guardia del palazzo.

'Auguri a te, sire bene.
Sono Varda, croato Ministro degli Affari Esteri e questo è Vercingetoriks, Duca del Regno di Croazia. Eravamo alla ricerca di maestro Ludovico I Della Scala ... vi si lascia in noi? ' Varda ha detto, sorridendo e in attesa di una risposta.
----------------------------
It was a late afternoon when Vercingetoriks and Varda arrived in the front of the majestic gates of Ducal Palace. Ambassador Melpomena was already in the palace. They introduced themselves to the guard of the Palace.

'Greetings to you, good sire.
I am Varda, Croatian Minister of foreign affairs and this is Vercingetoriks, Duke of the Kingdom of Croatia. We were looking for master Ludovico I Della Scala...will you let us in?' Varda said, smiling and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Vercingetoriks

Numero di messaggi : 6

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda   Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Vercingetoriks annuì, pensando che lui non dovrebbe mangiare così tanto, "sarde in saor" non appena arrivati a Venezia. Ma egli disse: "Bella signora dice la verità, vi preghiamo di in!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Vercingetoriks just nodded, thinking that he should not eat so much, "Sarde in saor" as soon as they arrived in Venice. But he said: "Beautiful lady speaks the truth, please let us in!"
Back to top Go down
Nicuz

Numero di messaggi : 1308

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda   Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Nicuz fu avvisato dell'arrivo del Principe del Ministro degli Esteri del Regno di Croazia e corse a riceverli.

Eccellenze,
sono Ludovico I "Nicuz" Della Scala Conte di Feltre e Barone di Sona.il Ciambellano di Venezia e vi do il benvenuto più caloroso a Palazzo Ducale e a Venezia.

Vi prego di seguirmi presso le sale che ho preparato per Voi perchè possiate riposare dal viaggio e possiamo con calma discutere.
Li ci raggiungeranno gli ambasciatori di venezia e della croazia.

Da questa parte

Nicuz was told some arrival of the Prince and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Croazia and runs to receive them.

Excellences, Im Ludovico I "Nicuz Della Scala , Count of Feltre and Baron of Sona the Chamberlain of Venice and I give you the welcome warmer to Palazzo Sucale and to Venice.

I beg you to follow me near the rooms that I have prepared for You because can rest from the trip and we are able with calm to discuss.
They will reach us to them the ambassadors of venezia and the croazia.

From this part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda   Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Vercingetoriks and Varda
Page 1 of 1