Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Presentation: Ambassador of Croatia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
secretum

secretum

Numero di messaggi : 6

Presentation: Ambassador of Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Presentation: Ambassador of Croatia   Presentation: Ambassador of Croatia EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:38 pm

This was the first time that Secc travelled to the west. Invitation to the Economical conference from the Doge himself, was the perfect opportunity for her to visit Venice. She heard so many remarkable stories about the Kingdom and even more about the people.
When she arrived to Venice she was stunned by the beauty. Everything was perfect and she fell in love at the spot.
In a flash of the second one idea crossed her mind.
Her time as the Princess of Croatia was coming to the end and in just several passing of the Sun on the sky, she was going to just Secc again, not Princess. But this was still a great opportunity to make relations between two Kingdoms much stronger. She pulled the nicest paper from her bag and wrote:

I, Duchess Secretum, appoint myself, as a ambassador of Kingdom of Croatia to the Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia, in faith that I will present Kingdom of Croatia in best manner and develop strong relationship with the Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia.

June, 1st, AD 1457., Vrbovsko, Kingdom of Croatia

Signature
Secretum, Duchess of Kingdom of Croatia

Presentation: Ambassador of Croatia Crogreen

She rolled the paper and put the mark of the Kingdom on it.

She turned around and stopped a little boy that was running.

Please take this letter to The Porta della Carta” – she said giving him a shinny pound hoping that she will be accepted.
Back to top Go down

Presentation: Ambassador of Croatia
Page 1 of 1