Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Undergod

Numero di messaggi : 3

Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia   Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Good day, I'm Undergod a new ambassador of Kingdom of Croatia. I've been set by duke Ronin7.
I hope that our countries will continue with good relasionships in the future.

This is my accreditation:

I, Duke Ronin7 appoint You, Undergod, as a ambassador of Kingdom of Croatia to Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia, in hope that You will present Kingdom of Croatia in best manner and develop strong relationship with Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia.

03.01. 1459, Dubovac, Kingdom of Croatia

Ronin7, Duke of Kingdom of Croatia

Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia Crogreencn6
Back to top Go down
Thay

Numero di messaggi : 599

PostSubject: Re: Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia   Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:56 am

Welcome ambassador, I'm Elisabetta Taddea della Scala in Severi, Baroness of Schio, Great Chamberlain of Venice, follow me to your offece
Back to top Go down
Shvrcja

Shvrcja

Numero di messaggi : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia   Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Buon giorno. Io sono Shvrcja, sono il nuovo ambasciatore del Regno di Croazia. Sono stato fissato dal duca Stjepan_i.
Mi auguro che i nostri paesi continuerà con ottime relazioni nel futuro e che sarò in grado di aiutare e collaborare con Voi nel miglior modo possibile.

Cordiali saluti,

Shvrcja
Back to top Go down
Thay

Numero di messaggi : 599

PostSubject: Re: Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia   Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Buongiorno Ambasciatrice,

potete cortesemente inviarmi le vostre credenziali in modo che possa consegnarvi le chiavi dei vostri uffici.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia   Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambasador of Kingdom of Croatia
Page 1 of 1