Palazzo Ducale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palazzo Ducale

Forum della Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia sui Regni Rinascimentali

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kingdom of Greece

Go down 
+7
feso
Thay
eudoxos
carcarodon
lady.erika
Magic_eagle
firewoman
11 posters
AuthorMessage
firewoman

Numero di messaggi : 2

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

My respects to all Italian people.
I am Domenica ( Firewoman) Kanaris, and from now on i will represent my country before you.

Io sono la nuova Ciambellano del Regno Ellenico

I hope i ve said that correctly:)

It is my pleasure to be here, i hope that the friendship between the two countries will become stronger and stronger every day.

I promise to work very hard on this

Respectfully
Domenica Kanaris
Back to top Go down
Magic_eagle

Numero di messaggi : 298

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Dear Domenica,

Be welcome in the Republic ov Venice.

We spoke together this afternoon, i am sure we will understand each other and that the friendship between our two beuatiful lands will be great.

Maybe you are a little bit tired, please follow me to your rooms

Magic
Back to top Go down
firewoman

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Dear Magic_eagle thank you very much for my room.
Its been a pleasure for me to rest in there for a while before we begin our work.
Back to top Go down
lady.erika

lady.erika

Numero di messaggi : 4

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Saluto il popolo e i nobili Della Serenissima Repubblica.

Sono Erika Dei Montecchi,

consigliere ellenico per i Ducati e i Regni Italici.

Aspetto che mi indicate il mio ufficio

Porto con me una proposta
per quando riguarda il trattato sugli ambasciatori.

Cordiali saluti dalla Grecia.
Back to top Go down
carcarodon
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 532

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 am

Carissima ambasciatrice ma che piacere vedervi qui...

Abbiamo atteso un lungo tempo per poter accogliere un rappresentante diplomatico del regno ellenico qui a Venezia ed ora siamo molto contenti e pronti a ripartire con voi... attendiamo il Ciambellano che vi darà l'accesso ai vostri uffici... lì discuteremo di tutto nella tranquillità delle vostre stanze...
Back to top Go down
lady.erika

lady.erika

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:40 pm

sono molto felice che vi ritrovo qua..dopo tutto questo tempo.
cat
buon lavoro in tutto quello che fai carca..
Back to top Go down
carcarodon
Admin

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Carissima e bellissima ambasciatrice è sempre un piacere vedervi... cat
Back to top Go down
eudoxos

eudoxos

Numero di messaggi : 8

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 am

I migliori auguri dal popolo greco , al popolo e ai nobili della Serenissima repubblica di Venezia .

Felice anno nuovo !

Aspetto le Vostre indicazioni in modo che raggiungo il mio ufficio .
Back to top Go down
Thay

Numero di messaggi : 599

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Benvenuto a Palazzo Ducale Eccellenza,

Sono Elisabetta Taddea della Scala in Severi, Baronessa di Schio e Gran Ciambellano di Venezia, se volete sseguirmi vi mostro i vostri uffici, lì ci attende anche il Console.
Back to top Go down
lady.erika

lady.erika

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:51 pm

salve Elisabetta Taddea!
siamo molto contenti di trovarci qui per discuttere di affari tra venezia e grecia
Back to top Go down
Thay

Numero di messaggi : 599

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

E' un piacere averVi quì Milady,

raggiungeteci nei vostri uffici
Back to top Go down
lady.erika

lady.erika

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:13 pm

La ringrazio bellissima Miladi Thay!

Back to top Go down
feso

feso

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

On behalf of the people of Macedonia i address a warm greeting of friendship to all citizens of Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia. It is a pleasure to be here, with ultimate goal and purpose to improve our relations but also the welfare of our people.

For the Duchy of Macedonia
Leon Ktisivious
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Back to top Go down
carcarodon
Admin

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm sorry sir, but you aren't welcome here, we know it is false what you tell to us... come back home, the Minister for Foreign affairs is Sir Manolaras.

Good journey
Back to top Go down
feso

feso

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm

I have been invited , as the as Foreign Minister of Macedonia, at this palazzo after an invitation from the Doge of Venice herself . I regret to see that the man who for months continiously created serious problems in the effort for an effective link between Venice and Macedonia has the gall to rap such insults and lies. This kind of attitude is considered as an extreme offense to the Foreign Ministry of Macedonia and to our Duchy itself. This Ambassador refused for months to recommend me the Foreign Minister of Venice, has repeatedly insulted the former Duchess of Macedonia Lady_b, the state of the Duchy of Macedonia and its institutions and the people of Macedonia. Presumably this was the reason why he avoided, like the devil avoids the incense, to attend my presence at this palazzo. Yesterday this man has made an insulting statement at the Macedonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and I have gave him limited hour to justify his words. He never did that and as I have already informed the Doge of Venice that after his inappropriate behaviour he has been expelled by the Macedonian Foreign Ministry and I have already asked for a replacement..
Having said that and after his new insult i would like to inform you that since there is no other choice i find myself in the most unpleasant position to withdraw the Macedonian Diplomatic Corps. from the palazzo and therefore the relationship of our duchies be put under deep consideration.

Kingdom of Greece SfragidaYPEKS-1
For the Duchy of Macedonia
Leon Ktisivious
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Back to top Go down
carcarodon
Admin

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Good journey false minister... Wink
Back to top Go down
lady_li

lady_li

Numero di messaggi : 3

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am

Greetings my friends.

I am the duchess of Macedonia lady_li .

Back to top Go down
loryx

Numero di messaggi : 1444

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Good Morning Duchess, I'm Sir Edward Loryx Lancaster, Viscount of Serravalle and Latisana, Great Chamberlain of the Most Serene Republic of Venice.

For our Republic it's a pleasure to see your person here..
Follow me, please, and I'll drive you to the offices of the greek diplomats...
Back to top Go down
Manolaras

Manolaras

Numero di messaggi : 5

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

The minister has arrived at Venezia.. lots of beautiful places !
An enormous palace lays in front of his eyes !
He enters...

Greetings my friends!
I am Emmanouil Metaxas the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the duchy of Macedonia!, appointed by the duchess Lady_li !
Its a pleasure to meet you and I want to express my deepest apologies for the problems that the False minister Feso caused to you and our relations!
Back to top Go down
loryx

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Good morning Minister.
I'm Sir Edward Loryx Lancaster, Viscount of Serravalle and Latisana, Great Chamberlain of Venice.

It is a pleasure to meet you here!
We will discuss in your
offices, please come with me.
Back to top Go down
sonap

Numero di messaggi : 1

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Greetings my friends!!!

I am Sonap Metaxas, Duke of Greece.

I wish happiness and prosperity to your people
Back to top Go down
loryx

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Good Morning Excellence, I'm Sir Edward Loryx Lancaster, Viscount of Serravalle and Latisana, Great Chamberlain of Venice.

It's a pleasure to meet you here, and me too, I wish all the best to your country and your people!

Please, follow me, I'll show you your
offices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom of Greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Greece   Kingdom of Greece Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Greece
Page 1 of 1